Puko’o Plantation Bungalow
Newly remodeled, comfortable bedding, cozy furnishings in a convenient location, steps from the beach with vehicle included.
Located on the lush, fragrant, tropical east end side of Molokai in a quiet, private neighborhood set off the highway on Puko’o beach side.
Quality custom built, comfortable, private home above garage gives you a view of the ocean, Maui, mountains, local setting and palm trees and tropical breezes.
Nice size lanai on the second story with comfortable seating and eating area for outside enjoyment.
Open floor plan with big comfortable couch, eating area and nice size kitchen. Master bedroom with king bed has sliding glass door to lanai and view of ocean. Smaller second bedroom with queen bed has view of the mountains. Bathroom has walk in shower. Ground floor outdoor cedar shower and toilet and sink in the garage for use after fun on the beach. Access to washer, dryer, toilet and sink in the garage shared with property support team members.
Price includes 1 to 4 people and a clean, local, island car. Access to printer, scanner, copier available if needed. Water toys available upon request and approval.
Located 16 miles east of town on the tropical end, an easy walk to “Manae Goods and Grindz” neighborhood store and excellent Hawaiian food restaurant. One lot from Puko’o beach with access through the lot.
Puko’o beach is unspoiled and rich with sea life. It’s a small, locals sandy beach located behind a portion of Molokai’s 26 mile reef with safe swimming (most beaches with homes on them on Molokai are either open to the ocean with big waves or have a muddy sandy beach). With only 7 or so homes on its border it is very quiet.
- 2nd floor location
- 720 Square Foot 2 bed 1 bath upstairs
- Master bedroom has closet with luggage stand, dresser and bedside table.
- 2nd bedroom has closet with luggage stand and shelves.
- Garage with outdoor shower, half bath and full size washer and dryer.
- Most all basic kitchen amenities.
- Ceiling fans in living area and bedrooms
- 2 additional fans (standing and desk)
- Flat screen TV with basic cable stations
- Private parking on property
- Dine inside at kitchen bar, great room table or outside on lanai at a bar table.
- House in front of unit has cellphone signal booster installed on top of roof for better cellphone coverage
- White luxury hotel linens and towels.
- Water toys can be supplied upon request and approval. (Kayak, Beginners windsurfer, paddle board, boogie board or snorkel, mask and fins)
- Full size Refrigerator, stove and oven
- Dishes & Utensils
- Basic Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Cable TV hooked to local channels cable service.
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Stereo All-in-one Bose music system hooked to Internet radio and for you to play your device connected directly or by blue tooth.
- Outdoor Grill Electric BBQ located on Lanai
- Beach Towels
- Folding portable beach chairs
Prices include clean, reliable, ’98 Dodge Caravan island car.
Rates reflect occupancy for up to 4 people.
Minimum Stay – 4 nights
All stays will be charged a one-time $150.00 cleaning fee.
Rates do not include state taxes of 14.42%
No Smoking. No Pets Allowed.
Taxi and tour to Bungalow upon arrival included for week long or month stay. Special price for taxi and tour to Bungalow of $85 for 4-6 night stay.
Damage Deposit: Third party rental insurance or credit card guarantee.