Puko’o Plantation Bungalow
Newly remodeled, comfortable bedding, cozy furnishings in a convenient location.
Located on the lush, fragrant, tropical east end side of Molokai in a quiet, private neighborhood set off the highway on Puko’o beach side. Quality custom built, comfortable, private home above garage gives you a view of the ocean and tropical breezes. Nice size lanai on the second story with comfortable seating and eating area for outside enjoyment.
Open floor plan with big comfortable couch, eating area and nice size kitchen. Master bedroom with king bed has sliding glass door to lanai and view of ocean. Smaller second bedroom with queen bed has view of the mountains. Bathroom has walk in shower. Ground floor outdoor cedar shower for use after fun on the beach.
Access to washer, dryer, toilet and sink in the garage shared with property support team members. One lot from the beach with access through the lot to the quiet, local Puko’o beach located behind the Molokai 26 mile reef that protects against big waves and undertow making it easy to swim, snorkel, wind surf, kayak and paddle board with a view of Maui, Lanai and winter whale migration.
Local island car, kayaks, paddle board and snorkels included (see inventory list). Price includes 1 to 4 people. Unit has WIFI, Bose music box and TV hooked to cable.
Easy walk to “Manae Goods and Grindz” neighborhood store and excellent Hawaiian food restaurant. Access to printer, scanner, copier available if needed.
Puko’o beach is unspoiled and rich with sea life. It’s a small locals sandy beach with safe swimming (most beaches with homes on them on Molokai are either open to the ocean with big waves or have a muddy sandy beach). With only 7 or so homes on it’s border it is very quiet. Located 16 miles east of town on the tropical end next to an excellent small local market and restaurant.
The price of the home includes the use of water toys (beginner wind surfing equipment, kyaks, paddle board and snorkel gear) and a car saving the cost of rentals.
Puko’o beach is unspoiled and rich with sea life. It’s a small locals sandy beach with safe swimming (most beaches with homes on them on Molokai are either open to the ocean with big waves or have a muddy sandy beach).
- Ocean View 2nd floor location
- King size bed – Has sliding glass door to the lanai and ocean view
- Queen size bed – Has Mountain View
- All sheets, towels, dishes and cooking utensils are provided
- Full size stove, dishwasher and refrigerator
- Coffee maker, toaster oven, blender
- Ceiling fans in living area and bedroom
- Flat screen TV with basic cable stations
- Laundry facilities available in building
- Redwood enclosed outdoor shower
- Easy parking – Private Garage
- Dine inside at kitchen bar, great room table or outside on bar stools at a bar table.
- House in front of unit has cellphone signal booster installed on top of roof for better cellphone coverage
- Linens Provided White luxury hotel linens: one on each bed with an extra set per room.
- Kayak / Canoe Beginners windsurfer, kayaks and paddle board or snorkel & mask can be supplied upon request and approval.
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Coffee Maker
- Hair Dryer
- Satellite / Cable TV hooked to local channels cable service.
- DVD Player
- Video Library
- Stereo All-in-one Bose music system hooked to Internet radio and for you to play your device connected directly or by blue tooth.
- Books & Games
- Outdoor Grill Electric BBQ located on Lanai
Prices include clean, reliable, ’98 Dodge Caravan island car.
Rates reflect occupancy for up to 4 people.
Minimum Stay – 4 nights
All stays will be charged a one-time $90.00 cleaning fee.
Rates do not include state taxes of 13.42%
No Smoking. No Pets Allowed.
Taxi and tour to Bungalow upon arrival included for week long or month stay.
Special price for taxi and tour to Bungalow of $85 for 4-6 night stay.
Damage Deposit: Third party rental insurance or credit card guarantee.